Hello, my name is Miriam Landau.
I’m a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor “L/PCC” (Psychotherapist), a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist “RDN” a health education resource and a professional problem solver.
My primary EXPERTISE is Integrative Health & Wellness.
I’m a Problem Solver and see the BIG PICTURE & the details…and I got named Flamingbrainiac by a good friend because of the way I solve problems!
- Because of my combined background in mental health & clinical nutrition, as well as having a knack for seeing the BIG PICTURE in terms of problem solving, I was able to save my own health (and my life) after being harmed from a series of medication errors, which incapacitated me for over 10 years of my life.
- I told myself that WHEN I recovered I would help others solve equally complex issues undermining their health and/or quality of life.
- One of the most important lessons I learned is that everything is connected! So, to find answers we must be able to look at the big picture and not get lost in symptoms or details. This is known as an Integrative approach.
- I’m just as interested and able to help people with emotional problems as I am with physical illness and conditions.
My Goals are to EDUCATE and EMPOWER people in regard to health, wellness, healing; and to help effect an improved QUALITY OF LIFE.
- Don’t struggle trying to figure out what I already know!
Contact me. I provide VERY CONVENIENT virtual counseling, coaching and consulting services to individuals and organizations.
I hope you will let me help you.
I’m very easy to talk to. And I am happy to provide counseling, coaching, training or education.
I can look at both the BIG PICTURE and the details to help put your puzzle together.
I’m honest, open, down-to-earth and patient. Many people feel they can be as open with me as they can a good friend.